Attached is the revised schedule for your student presentation:
1) The teams/schedule have been slightly revised because a few students have withdrawn from the class. Revised teams are highlighted in yellow.
2) The presentation time is reduced to 15 minutes (from 17 minutes) to ensure that all presentations can be completed during the allotted class days. (All groups are now two persons.)
3) The deadline for your presentation proposal is extended to May 2 (Tues).
4) For your proposal, please submit an 'abstract' (at least 200 words) which states the topic, why you find it interesting, and what you expect your presentation to show. Even though you have not completed your research, you can speculate on the outcome. This abstract is not graded, but I am requiring it to help you learn to write abstracts.
5) The presentation must show your references, and the references be cited using the MLA citation system: https://owl.english.purdue.edu/owl/resource/747/01/. Each factual statement (except obvious ones), expert opinions, etc. should be linked to a citation.
EXAMPLES OF PPT PRESENTATIONS ARE ATTACHED. THESE ARE JUST EXAMPLES; YOU MUST DECIDE THE BEST PRESENTATION OF YOUR TOPIC.