We are looking for cultural representatives
for the 2019 PNU International Food & Culture Festival!
1. When: November 22nd(FRI) 12:00-14:00
2. Where: Global Lounge (room 409, Bldg. of Economics and International Trade)
3. What is the Food & Culture Festival?
- It is a gathering where PNU’s international students as well as Korean students get together to share food and talk about their culture.
- You can be a representative of your country and culture.
4. Apply to be a representative of your country!
- until Oct. 31st (THUR)
- How: Fill out the application form attached to this posting and submit it to firstname.lastname@example.org
5. What do the representatives do?
- They prepare the food of their country. (Funds of 50,000~100,000 will be provided to each team of representatives to spend on food ingredients.)
- At the festival, they share the food with other participants and talk about their culture (art, language, music etc.)
- They are preferably dressed in their traditional costumes.