Dear DGS/GSP students,
Global Studies Times is now recruiting new reporters. This opportunity could help you have a more fruitful undergraduate career.
If you are a student of DGS or GSP, don’t miss out on this chance!
To briefly introduce ourselves, GST is an English newspaper run by DGS and GSP students.
We publish 2 editions each semester. To publish a paper, all participating reporters choose topics of their interest through a meeting with Prof. Pore and freely write an article.
See below for more information.
1. Application deadline: 6:00pm, September 8th 2017
- Send your application form to
2. Application form: see the attachment
File name example: your name_Global Studies Times 기자단 지원서
3. 500 words essay
Along with an application form, you need to submit a 500-word (minimum) essay. You can choose any topic you want. (File name example: your name_GST article) Please use MS word!
4. Benefits for GST reporters:
200 activity points per issue (Required to apply for Study Abroad program in DGS/GSP), Certificate of activity after you successfully finish writing more than 4 articles (활동인증서)
5. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 01086463754
We are looking forward to hearing from you!
Jiho Lee, Editor-in-chief of the Global Studies Times