- Part 1: Complete and submit the Business Internship, Veteran Application Form.
- Part 2: Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume (a cover letter is not required).
IMPORTANT: The Internship application is a two-part process. You
must complete both parts of the application to be eligible for the
Click the “Apply Now” button to submit your resume
(a cover letter is not required). Please submit your resume in English
(PDF format strongly preferred). In your resume, please include your
grade level, expected graduation date (month and year), and availability
for the internship.
- Enrolled in a full time Bachelor's or Master's program graduating before February 2019.
- Be able to complete 6 months of internship at Google Seoul office.
- Ability to speak and write in English and Korean fluently and idiomatically.
- Eligibility as vocation support candidate with a certificate issued by the Korean Ministry of Patriots and Veterans Affairs.
- Demonstrated interest in the Internet and in Google’s technology and business.
- Excellent project management, interpersonal and organizational
skills, with the ability to drive and implement ideas in a challenging
- Demonstrated ability to be a self-starter and independent thinker.
- Effective analytical skills, with the ability to take on highly strategic and challenging business problems.
About the job
The Business Internship is open to
students from all academic disciplines who have effective analytical
skills and the ability to help Google clients and users to get the most
out of their advertising efforts and out of our products. With
exceptional interpersonal skills, you are interested in client service,
project management and communication. You are also a self-starter who
brings a determined, solution-oriented attitude. Many intern roles
within this program do not require technical skills, and they could
include managing advertiser or publisher accounts, developing compelling
advertising solutions for brand advertisers, improving access to
relevant information for millions of internet users, analyzing large
sets of data, or developing scalable support solutions for rapid-growth
As an intern, you will be working on challenging projects with high
impact during a 6 month paid, full-time internship. You will be assigned
an intern manager, who will help you to identify project goals, while
also inspiring you, mentoring you and supporting your professional
The idea for Gmail began with 1 Googler. Today it has more than 425 million users and counting.
At Google, one Googler can make a huge impact, and it’s no different
with our interns--they are key players in our daily innovation. As an
intern, you’ll have the opportunity to work on projects core to Google’s
business, whether it be Sales, Finance, People Operations (HR), Legal,
Product Quality, or Marketing. Our intern recruitment team will
determine where you fit best based on your CV and the preferences you
indicate on the application form.
Our internships expose you to the technology industry, as well as
provide opportunities for personal and professional development. From
being challenged, to collaborating with a team, join our team to make an
Note: duration and start date of internship vary depending on the position.
- Job responsibilities and detailed projects will be determined based on your educational background, interests and skills.
At Google, we don’t just accept difference—we celebrate it, we support
it, and we thrive on it for the benefit of our employees, our products
and our community. Google is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace
and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal
employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion,
sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital
status, disability, gender identity or Veteran status. We also consider
qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with
legal requirements. See also Google's EEO Policy and EEO is the Law. If
you have a disability or special need that requires accommodation,
please let us know by completing this form.